?

Frogmarch

May 2nd, 2010

Menu planning @ 10:47 pm

tobyaw:
Current Location: KY16 8JY
Tags:

Friday dinner
New-York-style pizza. Homemade pizza dough, thin and crispy with tomato sauce and mozarella.
Salad bar: crisp lettuce, cherry tomatoes, grated carrot, sliced peppers, potato salad, coleslaw, cucumber, red onions, croutons, 'bacon bits', jalapenos, breadsticks, ..., (many other items), ..., thousand island dressing. blue cheese dressing, ranch dressing. All dressings home-made.

Saturday breakfast
Bacon, fried eggs, button mushrooms
Toast with jam/marmalade
Croissants, or other pastries, from part-baked, or tubes of fresh dough.

Saturday lunch
Ploughman's lunch:
Cheese
Ham
Bread
Salad
Pickles
Apples
Crisps

Scones with clotted cream & jam
Chesil Beach cake

Saturday dinner
A culinary journey around the United States

Starter: TexMex combination platter: nachos (tortilla chips with melted cheese, sliced jalapenos, salsa, guacamole, sour cream), chicken wings, BBQ ribs, onion rings

Soup: New England Sweetcorn Chowder

Main: Frogmarch ‘gourmet’ burger. Home-made beef patty (or veggie patty) served in a burger roll with Swiss cheese, lettuce, tomato, and relish. Pickles and ’slaw on the side.

Pudding: Trio of classic American pies: apple pie, cherry pie, key lime pie, served 'a la mode'

Sunday breakfast
Full cooked breakfast: sausage, bacon, fried eggs, black pudding, fried bread, tomatoes, baked beans, etc.
Toast

Sunday lunch
Roast lamb, together with roast vegetables (potatoes, carrots, parsnips), boiled/steamed veg (cabbage, carrots, peas), cauliflower cheese, yorkshire puddings, stuffing, gravy etc.

Sunday tea
Sandwiches
Leftovers
Cakes

Monday breakfast
Toast
Leftovers

Share  |  |

Comments

[User Picture Icon]
From:kateaw
Date:May 3rd, 2010 05:59 am (UTC)
(Link)
If there's a farm shop near by perhaps you could get frozen croissants etc. The need to be defrosted overnight and then cooked just before serving. Delicious!

ETA Don't forget the cereal I bought too.

Edited at 2010-05-03 07:48 am (UTC)
[User Picture Icon]
From:tobyaw
Date:May 3rd, 2010 09:59 am (UTC)
(Link)
We must start making a list of things we need to take with us. Cereal, tortilla chips, many frozen loaves…

Edited at 2010-05-03 10:00 am (UTC)

Frogmarch